Thursday, January 14, 2010

my friends.. ♥

this post is mainly to introduce all my friends to u all...

when they see their faces here, they wouldn't complain that my blog is boring and sien and all.. right? LOL.

Note : 排名不分先后. i've been thinking for darn long, how to put this in english. i just couldnt. u know all those beauty pageants, when they announce the shortlisted candidates, they use this phrase all the time. anyone of u can give a hand here?

the sequence goes according to my picture folders ok.

first up, Emily @ miss-hazel



pretty, bubbly and claims that sony ericsson phone, or rather my camwhore skills always make her face looks sharper. XD
love taking pics with me, dont u?

i honestly think emily looks more like tiffany lee, than kelly chan.
just now my mom passed by my comp, she saw this and asked :"kok pei wen ah?"
that shows how they look alike.

next up, SAMMY cheng voon weng sam

BFF of mine. a generous frens who is a hard core clubber, likes to show off and never gets tired of teasing me. =.=
and he likes and visits carlo rino quite often. buahahahahahahah !!

FONG MENG HUI @ beeeeeeee

knew her for 14yrs, going on 15. undeniable, she's the one who knows me the most.
same class, since standard 1. until now, same hse, same place, same course.
sigh, do u ever get bored of seeing me? hahahahaha...

first time taking picture in movie theater. ;p

cute puppy eyes.
much love. xoxo

TAN BB, my favourite biatch ! (your favourite colour)


i stole this picture from her facebook. :P cuz i dun have our pic tgt in my new phone FML.
always there when im hungry in the middle of the nite, and always bully me on mahjong table !
after got bf, then ditch this old gf in the store room. =(

eh, make sure i see u when im back and we're gonna take loads and loads of pic okay, biatch !

CHAN PUI ZHEN. @ pui.

she teman-ed me during my birthday. i was alone, lonely. but she volunteered to go shopping with me ! thanks much babe ! love u always. im coming back for more shopping okay ! make sure u buy me smtg from HK and guangzhou ! =D
p/s : shall go for curry fish balls again !

the only picture i got also. we have to go out, dress nicely to take nice pictures again kays.

tan chun hoe @ swimmer @ kiddo

welcome back from London, UK.

thanks for saying i look like aunty in my profile pic. lol
i told u to pose nicely. haha!

*i knw u miss my pinching.

last but not least (for this post only),

my 包租公. one of my best best guy fren, mr.joaffrey chua !



he looks grumpy that day when neway served our lunch late. he was starving !

then we had dinner tgt with puppy eyes @ dragon-i =D
look at her wai sik face. *lol*

ok la. thats all the pictures i have with me, in kuantan.
nex time only make a post for other 45629 frens of mine. :)

gonna be busy for the nex 3 days ! FML
see u after that !

xoxo,

♥♥♥

cupcake

6 comments:

  1. post me like that die die also have to leave comment liao lor? <3

    love,
    tiffany lee WTF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me & Langlang dun hav meh????? $(^&^$#@$#@%#$@%^%*%^^%##$@

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ~~~~~~~ hazellll !! i lap u

    vanessa: after CNY will have zhu zhu and lang lang laa.. now dun have ur nice pics le! later i post old pics oso kena jugak !! X_X

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..all my pics are pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just kidding...so don't post! ahah

    ReplyDelete