Monday, January 25, 2010

bizzy body and happy birthday (i knw they are not related, who cares?) =)

if u guys have been following my facebook, then u surely would know that some angel sign me up for a free body slimming treatment worth RM660 @ Bizzy Body, Sunway Pyramid.

ok. so i went for it cuz i am toooooooo free and got nothing better to do (yes, seriously).

1st, they register ur name, and when i asked who signed me up, she said : sorry, we cannot reveal that.

i waas like, ok lor... i wanna thank that person and ask does he/she think that im fat ,
now han fan lur~ LOL.

then the normal routine starts, weight, height all measured. and i was instructed to strip and leave my under garments on, and slip into the so-called-kimono.

a lady came in, ask me to remove my kimono and show her all the FATS. and she started putting marks on my body and measure each and every part of it.

no other photos were taken bcuz i locked my phone in the locker. hehe..
nothing much actually, only some electric thing on the bottom of my body, then wrapping with chilli oil on, then measure lagi, habis. i slept the whole way. so dun ask me comfortable/pain/whatsoever or not. :P (and i honestly dun think it worth RM660 lo...)

no effect at all. cuz they were the one who measured ma. how u knw what she wrote there accurate anot jek.
(anahh annahhh, i knw u readers sure saying :"aiyo, free wan ma what u expect". ya laaaaa....)

okay. the end. (im the worst blogger ever FMLmax)

**************************************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY CHEONG YIE TYN
who just got her babyblue braces on. =)

sweet 16 this year huh ! better appreciate ur TEEN years. because u'll turn 20 before u could even finish saying :"i dont want"


love u always~ suka sangat camwhore dengan camera aku. XD

saranghaeeee~ (fyi, tiffany is a hardcore fan of korean girl band, Girls Generation, such a korean-holic)

No comments:

Post a Comment