Friday, January 29, 2010

2 is better than 1

is updating 2 posts at a time too much?

i guess not.

since my ah bee, Fong meng hui is working now @ a saturday, i think i shud cure her boredom with some of my exciting and interesting blog posts. XD

did i say karaoke was one of our best past time?
who doesn't love karaoke? *besides miss-hazel*


people who are singing.
ya.. there's no picture of me singing. cuz im always the camera woman and nobody cares to take picture of me wann.. sien lohhh~ =(

nvm. i can take picture of myself. :P
(sorry i forgot to rotate but ithinkyoudontcareoso*
see.. so well taken. LOL

with her. :)
see why im covering my chin? cuz i have a mighty BIG pimple there. cannot show u. lol

after cheong k, we went for movie. i cant really rmb what movie we watched d...
ohhh !!! the tiger woohoo. it is an OKAY-movie since its a local production. and it wan filmed in KUANTAN !!!!! =D

we watched movie with this girl.
she scolded me for not seeeing her for so long, and was dying to take picture with me. hahahahahahahahha! there you go ! see, she looks so happy and honoured. (want signature?) :P

then, this auditor wants one also. damn cepat jealous wan~ heehees~

happy ending.

♥ !


i thought i needed a haircut, needa show some volume in it.
so we headed to Spazio @ Subang for trimming.

professional blogger must take picture wherever she goes, whenever she's free.
don't blame me for that~

my heart aches like mad when the stylist chopped off my hair. =(
it was the longest length i had in my entire life.

i kept reminding him to keep my length when he waas cutting.
he must have thought that im really bossy.
hey ! its my hair okay!

ok. this is the result of it. ok la hor? (compare it to pictures above)

No comments:

Post a Comment