Thursday, September 23, 2010

SHOW OFF !

finally i have some time to blog today.
as i said in my facebook, im gonna stay in, and be a good girl tonite. :D

i guess im too tired after the office hour. haih. sit whole day also will feel tired. or maybe it was the heavy laptop bag and the heels. 
n its VERY COLD in the office,
VERY COLD when i shower cuz there is no heater and im literally showering with ICE WATER.
VERY COLD now in my room. (hiding in a cosy corner now)

okay whatever. just updating u~ hehe..

THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG POST, is to SHOW OFF !!

SHOW OFF WHAT?

THIS !






my new wall stickerssss !!! =D
been searching for it.....
i wanted it ever since i saw this in my cousin's room!!

she said its just RM 2  in kampar!
i really had the "chong dong" to drive down to kampar n get it. seriously no cheat u wan. haha..

but then it was my lucky day. i saw the curve selling wall stickers as well...

so i bought 3 sets.. and its only RM 10 !

happyyyy shitttttttttt ! hehe.

ok. done showing off.


OH YA. another thing to SHOWW OFFFF !

i had a tattoo for a week. lol.

nahhh. CHANEL.




its memang got one. 
its just the matter of where u stick it. 


u can even stick it on ur face if u like wtf. lol

credits to my baobeiiii-ying! she sticked it for me when we go PARTAYYY~

tgt with ZHEN.

David Guetta and Flo-rida's Club Can't Handle Me seriously is a very turn on song lor!!

i THINK its my caller ringtone for now.
not more baby baby baby OHHHH~ (kamen take note. dont call me bieber anymore when u call. =.= )

**




the only pic i have from work place. :)
dont ask me why no camwhore photos in work attire!
im either too busy or too SHY to do that. lol.

i love my beebeeeeee mug. my companion at work. =D
u know i miss u, bitch. 


i also know u all miss me and my camho pics.. so here you go~



Big eye contact lens is really a no-turning-back-thing, man!

i want naatural big eyeeeesss!!


if one camho pic is not enuff, pls check my FB albums. i think after viewing all u'd probably wont miss me for a month. LOL.

by then, maybe there'll be a new post to cure u !!

till then my dear~ <3

xoxo,
cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment