Friday, September 17, 2010

call me PROFESSIONAL

=)
just ended my first week of work.
well, not work exactly, more like orientations, trainings and E-TESTSSSSS !

so far i think the first impression my company gave me was, they really care about their employees. :)
got drivers to pick and send u to n fro CHEAP carparks. SAVE me a lot of money. :D
got Chio NEW HP laptops for everyone. (except for a few who got old ones. poor thing. luckily im not the one, if not i CONFIRM CRY itellu )

FIRST impressionssss lahh~ following impressions, er, shall update u guys later~ LOL

i got tru my first week of work easily, besides the fact that i have to WALK arnd with heels. ==
and have expensive lunch everyday at one U. FML

and got to know tht my first job allocation is in KLANG. bah kut teh anyone?
DOUBLE FML.

no pictures from work place sorry.
cuz i was so busy clicking on my web-based tests.
and for the days with no tests, i was busy clapping hands for presenterssss from all departments.

haih. it was not THAAAAAAAAT tiring, but, it IS boring.... lol

actual work starts on MONDAY ! wish me luck everyone.
hopefully i dont get bored of BKT, contenas and ports.

see what i mean? contenas and ports???
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

F.

xoxo,
cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment