Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i finally did them.

=) its me again!!!

bored to see me n my entries? dun lahh.. i seldom update so frequent wan. bear with me plss. <3


yup. i had my fringe chopped off tht day.
at first everyone said i look weird.
but then when i went to times square with puizhen, wanted to get it fixed by one of the pros (ya i get very picky n concern when my FRINGE is ugly!), puizhen said i was being lebih (tooooo concern) cuz she tot it looked okay.

yeah i listened to her a lot when it comes to outlook n stuffs. so, NO CUT !

it looks like this, okay? pls say yes. no other answers will be accepted. lol.
what?? its my blog. i decide what i want or don't want to hear. u got a problem with that?

XD


okay. the main thing about today's entry is not my FRINGE.

it is this!!

yes! i finally got my clothes rack from Carrefour for RM20. lol.
very cheap. i know.
but it looks ok maaa~~
dun think its MODERN at all.
=.=
i did it all by myself okayyy!! call me a genius !
without the help of a manual! actually it didn't have a manual book whatsoever. ==
ta-dahhh!! =D not bad kann!!

until i put shit load of clothes on it.
ya. this is the SHIT load im talking about.
i actually used 3 times the hangers u see in this picture.
i just kept refilling it from the BIG BAG of hangers in the living room that don't belong to me!
wtf. haha!

after hanging all my new unworn clothes, the rack FELL.
FML.
too heavy i guess.. then i have to put it all back again.

and u know what, cheap things really don't promise GOOD quality. (in this context)

because, after i hung all my clothes on it, the rack starts to SLIDE down by itself..
(it is adjustable if u are observant enough to see it on the box)

it slidess.....

slide........

slide.....










and slide.




my clothes all sapu lantai nao.
and i have to sit down to choose what i wanna wear.
doubleFMLmax.

and the bottoms n dresses and cardigans are in the wardrobe. too long to be hung on the stupid cheapass rack. LOL

wish me goodluck for not having a backache.

thanks to Carrefour.

at night, i went to Murni Discovery @ Aman Suria for dinner.

finally murni has a menu. haha!

and the menu is kinda CLEAR with names for its dishes.
LOONG sausage i think its trying to imply tht the sausage is really LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

or maybe its tau LOONG brand sausage wtf.
it has small PINK hearts for recommended food!
such an eye-candy okay compare to those with thumbs-up!
lol.

still as crowded as ever.
JOA said the waiter here palia wan. cuz they have to write down instead of memorizing it.
maybe owner of murni ran outta budget to send them for memory course or smtg. LOL
joa looks like he's sucking on a SHISHA pipe. lol.
职业病 i guess.

XD


good, 4/5 la.. not too bad !! everyone can give it a try.

LOCATION : just go round n round aman suria n u'll find it. lol. thats how i found it.

PRICE : con ppl wan. menu write RM 3 for syrup bandung cincau but receipt printed out RM 4.50. i asked the waitress, she said : " itu menu salah"

then u give ppl menu with PRICES STATED on it for Fxxxs mehh...

DENGGGGGGG !


No comments:

Post a Comment