Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i'm a happy girl ^^

because.....



i get to take pictures during traffic jam. LOL.
ok lame i just wanna post up my pic.. hahahaha..

i get to eat my world's ultimate FAVOURITE (must emphasise if not u all won't realise) PORTUGESE GRILL FISH with lala n lady's finegrs!!!! *omg damn hungry lohh!*

it is located @ Oasis food court in Midvalley.

please DO NOT go n try.


cuz i duwana queue so long the next time i go.

XD

i get to wear my new floral cropped top with pearl buttons n lace hem.

get to teman my DEAR EMILY to Shunji Matso for haircut tht she wasn't satisfied with.
lol. go back to wenawave n find ur YEN then.

n take picture while she's shopping for her bag @ Isetan, Gardens. :)


celebrated my ah bee's birthday on the same day.
more pictures @ my facebook.

can't upload all here. got like 300+ in total. =.=

went yumcha with frens n do silly things. this one fail MAX. next time i'll try again with 50bucks note.

i have my nails awfully painted in baby pink.
ya neva cut cuticles nothing. lol.

i duwana make myself bleed.



got my BAG.

so convenient to bring to library!


got my dermedex to save my pimple farm. thanks ANN for buying it for me.

sorry 1st pic a lil blur. (i think to become a blogger, 1st thing is to have a very CUN camera. but i dun have.FML)

but still readable. U MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT.
and also money back guarantee within 30days.

im waiting to fall in love with it, else im RETURNING IT n getting my money back!! lol.

gonna let meikee try it tmr !!

look what i got !

turns out that its not a SCAM.
they actually do send contact lens for FREE TRIAL. =D

im such a loyal customer of Freshlook, i surely deserve it.
gonna try it out tmr !! (maybe will snap pics of it. if i look good tmr. haha!)

if it looks nice on me, i shall buy it with this voucher!!

wow!! love MAX.

FREEBIES ARE LOVES !


xoxo,
cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. warao. seriously. all those photos u have taken using ur phone!!!!!!

    somehow ur fred perry bag looks prettier in photo than in real life lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh nei meh yi si ahh.. lol. ya i took with my phone. impressive much? lol.

    i love my fredperry u sau teh. urs lagi tak berbaloi. lol

    ReplyDelete