Monday, March 15, 2010

girlsss i love.

dunno when was it~
some time ago, i persuaded emily siujeh to come stay over at my place.(i didnt charge her RM20 ok. tht was her dream only. lol)

okwhatever, in the end she came!
and we webcammed with miss Vanessa~ as u can see the pic in fb.. hehe.. i very lazy to copy. forgive me.


start of with a pic of me! lol.

then emily siujeh


then the OL, menghui

we were waiting downstairs of my old home, for WEN, FLAMINGO, n PARROT. lol

waited for so long. camwhore sikit.

i love my CHEAP but not CHEAP looking bunch of bangles. =D


then i drove 5 of them, 6 including me in my mini.myVi, lol.

damn heavy, can?! have to step real hard on the accelerator, only the car will move.
after moving, damn hard to stop. =.=

we reached sg.wang after about an hour...

wen in love with my camera.

candid #1

candid #2
she wanted art picture! i got tis instead. Lololol

ok lahh~ nahh~ ART.

the flamingo's leopard ring~~

after times square and sg.wang, we were planning to go to pavilion.
but smtg happened, the stupid policeman direct me to another direction when i wanna go pavilion. he didnt let me choose the way i want!

thus, we reached HOLLAND. =/

so, there's always a way to solve things. just because im such a smart driver with good bearing, we went to klcc instead.
hehe~

jane brought her choco instax film or smtg. dunno what its called la~
zhung zi is a polaroid la! lol.
and snapped pictures of us in nandos~


the FAIL 1.


the fail photographer. lol

my flamingo and WEN
@ nandos
candid shot of supermodel trying on hairband.
while i was snapping pictures of my frens, a aunty came over and say : u cannot take picture here.

i was like, im not taking pics of ur things also. dun be so ba baii la~
of coz i didnt say tht. i just walked off. cuz i already snapped a few. LOL
and thts ME ! =D

we went home after a loooonngggg shopping day~ =D
i had fun with my babesss!

the next day emily, meng hui and i went for late breakfast @ uncle seng, SS15.(which emily complained tht its not nice.==)

then i suddenly saw this gross thing walking on mh's windscreen. omigodddd...
GROSSSSS !!!!!!

front

underneath. yiiiiiii~

after breakfast and the unexpected meeting with mr/ms Gross caterpillar, i teman-ed emily for a haircut @ spazio.

call me wei da for waiting for her for an hour.
cuz this jeffrey guy cut hair like snail.
after 20mins i went over, i saw the hair on the floor. i was like SWEAT.
it was like the amount of eyebrows and eyelashes on the floor. ==''

mr.BROWN. =D

then i read the CLEO.
quite true about me.
tht day was march 7, i didn't realise anyone threw me into centre of attention. BOO!
pian ren de.

bored.ME.


xoxo,
cupcake

1 comment: