Thursday, March 11, 2010

CHAPALANG 1

have so many things to blog about. but if i were to blog one by one, it'll be all short entries..
so, i guess i'll just sum them up tgt in this CHAPALANG post la ok?

more of these chapalang blogs will come soon. not a bad idea ma~ lol.

1. CHEESE RAMYUN @ Jaya One

i watched a lot of taiwan shows, they always say when u cook the korean instant noodles, u place a slice of cheese on top, it will be different and VERY TASTY.

i had yet to have a chance to try it out myself as i dun buy all those cheesedale cheese...

till that day.... i had lunch with papa n momo...
i saw this!
instant thought : HAVE TO TRY !! Since that day i told my frens about this, they didnt believe me. *pfft
the KOREAN NOODLE POT. makes it look EXTRA delicious. *yums
see those yat gau gau wan.. they're no eggs.
they're CHEESE.

i dare say it is DELICIOUS! omg i feel like eating it NOW

and today i reached home.. i saw someone left me a msg..

EMILY: OMG !
EMILY: KOREAN NOODLES WITH CHEESE IS SO DELICIOUS !!!!!

(OS : now u wanna believe me mahhh~~ *proud*)

2. HELLO KITTY CANDY

meikee bought from hokkaido!
she only bought 2 boxes and i quickly snatched one! hahahahah!!
another one is with MEL.

just thought tht it looks cute. too bad the candies inside aren't in the shape of hello kitty~

3. Self-Pampering

it toook me some time rotating and tilting my head upside down to figure out what is in this picture. LOL...
had spa mani&pedi that day~
Nails Magic is having promo.. =D
green green mask, wrapped, then put into hot blanket.

one thing i dun like about the nail parlour is, their always watch this China channel on their Astro. So boring!!! gahhhh..!


end result. LOL. the 4th toenail cacat! stupid pedicurist.
i know i have long toes.. my dad always teases me and ask why are my fingers on my feet. =.=''


had a hair cut tht day... fringe only la~ hehe..

4. CRASH
menghui ah bee crash her car.. lol. due to her carelessness. or maybe she was tired and sleepy while driving.

car no plate missing!!! (1203)
maybe will show up in toto/4D/da ma cai JACKPOT column.
faster go buyyyy!!! remember my share if u win. XD

xoxo,
cupcake

1 comment: