Monday, April 26, 2010

Princess Adelaide.

besides sharing my Kuantan life, im glad to share a great news with u guys..
a new addition to my HUGE family...

welcome, Adelaide Han. FYI, she's my new born niece in Toronto.

=)

as u all know, i LOVEEEEE babies.
thus, im so excited about her arrival.

she was born on 24th april 2010
and she's super adorable and cute.
even as a new born infant..
u know most ppl say new born babies don't look cute, but she is totally the contrary of that statement.
cute little fingers..
yawn. *omg cute!*

for those of u who don't know, she's MIXED.
mommy, Krista, is a gorgeous lady from toronto.
and
daddy Andy Han (my cousin) is Chinese. used to stay in Adelaide, the place where he met Krista.

so i guess its quite clear why they named this adorable baby girl Adelaide.

congratulations to Andy and Krista.

welcome to this world, my dear niece, Adelaide Han.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment