Monday, February 22, 2010

failure sux

*webcaming with my love miss-hazel* =)

results came out today and everyone asked about it before i even check.
made me DAMN gan jiong u knw wtf. i could literally felt my heart pounding so fast its gonna burst its way outta of my chest. warao!!

the website was torturing me by saying "the webpage is unavailable" for like 1783469 times. OMG! then when it finally pops out, bad news. =(

advanced taxation : 40 FAILED !

sigh. why oh why~ one last paper also dun let me pass. shud have let me pass with 50 marks last sem (i got 49 if u're thinking why i said so)
this sem lagi suey~ 10 marks away. so ive decided to take p5 instead. SCREW TAX!
now im like stuck in the middle.
a ) one paper only, too free.....
b ) start work? but i have to study this new paper that im gonna take.....

hmm.. i think imma stick with option A. Lol. free i can do freelance job ma.. or maybe if my OBU degree's result is SO EXCELLENT all the firms are gonna fight for me, i might consider working then. XD

i want to thank everyone who tried to cheer me up. thanks for all the support.

especially to my PARENTS ! omg i love them so much.

Mom said : its ok.. come home lepak.. we can go Chiang Mai enjoy 1st. no worries. we know its tough. try harder nex time~ *cry*

Dad called : eh? why r u at home? why neva go out celebrate?
Me : celebrate what oh? i failed wo!
Dad : at leaast u passed one paper maa.. aiyo. dun have to rush to find job 1st la.. study 1st.. i'll still let u go chiang mai with us wan... *CRYYYY* what a cool dad i have..

they are so understanding i love them MAXXXXX !!
cry not because of the failure okayy.. its because of what they said. :(
at the same time, it brings out the guilt in me. =(
why take 2 times also cannot pass...... im so useless.
FML

u have to fail, to know the meaning and the feeling of failing.
seriously, its painful.
im like having phobia of results day now.. whenever i think of it, my heart falls from 80th floor.
just like the SOLERO thing in Genting... damn scaryy one! ( ok la i neva been on it laa.. i think its scary ma.. =.=)

hmm.. din get to meet up my fellow ACCA frens just now.
we shall meet up soon and discuss about our BRIGHT future.
BUZZ ME !

xoxo,
cupcake



1 comment: